Complete giving and donations solution for registered charities
The unique virtual donation channel in Canada
Collect charity giving by residential and mobile phones.
In partnership with the Mobile Giving Foundation Canada
GIVING is a philanthropic donation product specifically for Canadian Registered Charities seeking funding from the general public for their charitable activities.
Reach new donators and give a first-class customer experience with various methods of contributions:
- credit cards (IVR mode)
- landline phones (IVR mode)
- mobile phones (SMS or IVR mode)
GIVING insures acquisition and retention of contributors – either through their telephone or computer, from mass mailing, media, events, television and radio broadcast.
GIVING helps you expand your pool of contributors, by making gifts accessible even without a credit card or internet access, by engaging a new generation of givers, by facilitating small donations of 25$ or less and by getting an immediate response.
A complete all-in-one solution for your fundraisers
Giving comprises of a set of proprietary inVox Unified Communication solutions to assist you during fundraising:
- Accept every gifts by landline and mobile phones
- Interact directly with mobile users during events
- Measure media Return on investment (ROI) in real-time reports
- Receive your monthly payment consolidated from every phone carriers
VoxTel is an official Application Service Provider (ASP) of the MGFC, and has authorized direct access to every Candian wireless carriers' management components to perform mobile giving through a SMS exchange with a caller. The MGFC insures and facilitates the relationship between charity campaigns, the wireless industry, and the 26 million wireless users in Canada.
The role of VoxTel as ASP is to:
- Review the applications from Registered Charities
- Contribute to deploy wireless technology for fundraising activities
- Generate message diffusion and billing solution
- Commute the Registered Charities' short codes assigned to their fundraisers
- Commute the Registered Chariries' telephone numbers for landline and non-SMS mobile donations
Wireless phone carriers transmit 100% of the collected funds to the MGFC. MGFC than remits 100% of the giving to the Registered Charity within 30 days upon receipt from the wireless carriers, and bills reporting and messaging costs directly to VoxTel.
Landline phone carriers transmit 100% of the collected funds to VoxTel. VoxTel than remits 100% of the giving to the Registered Charity within 30 days upon receipt from the landline carriers.